|About Web Gallery Creator
Gena Web Gallery Creator is an efficient tool to create picture galleries. If you have a digital camera and you want to share your pictures online, our application will help you convert your images into a web gallery like this. We always use Gena Web Gallery Creator to create our own personal web galleries. We hope you'll enjoy it too.
Gena Web Gallery Creator is not just another application to create web image galleries with thumbnails. It is a truly visual tool for designing your page layout, adjusting image properties and thumbnail effects without leaving the application.
Gena Web Gallery Creator packs powerful features yet has a simple learning curve. You can create a professional-looking gallery in just a few mouse clicks - just add desired pictures and press "Build" button, and you are done. Later you can experiment with various options and customize the gallery according to your preferences.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Visual interface - you can see your gallery layout instantly, rearrange pictures using drag-and-drop, preview thumbnail effects, etc. (see screenshots)
- "Rollover" thumbnails - dynamic effects in your gallery (see example)
- "Quick Build" feature - rebuild only changed gallery components
- Powerful set of thumbnail effects (borders, shadows, filters, etc.) Your galleries will look great!
- Different layouts of index pages - table, frame-based, etc
- Support for all major image file formats (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG)
- Gallery Wizard with several predefined styles
- Custom templates - advanced users can modify default HTML page templates or create new templates
- Embedded FTP client
- User-defined Crop for thumbnails
- Color Adjustment for Navigation Buttons
- Slide Show (2 types) and CD AutoRun
- Overlay Text / Image with multiple objects, transparency and text background controls
- IPTC/EXIF support for captions and overlay text
- Custom Text Tags for advanced templates (e.g. shopping carts )
PC: Any modern computer will do.
OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, IE4.0+